OEM large vacuum forming thick plastic sheet thermoforming trays
OEM large vacuum forming thick plastic sheet thermoformed trays
Large size thermoforming plastic tray
Any logo can be printed
ABS,PMMA,HIPS, PC,PVC,PP, PcE, PET, PETG, et.
Design 2D or 3D drawing provided by client
1) Customers provide 3D design drawing or sufficient info ( leng x widht x highx thickness, material, colors etc)
2) We offer quotation in time
3) Once confirmed price,we arrange to build mold according to customer’s design drawing
4) Make samples for customer approved
5) Arrange mass production after sample approved by customers
6) Timely complete production for on-time delivery
1) 10 years vacuum thermoforming work experiences
2) All of kinds plastic materials can be choice, such as: ABS ,HIPS, HDPE,PP,PS,PVC,PE,PC,PETG and PMMA
3) Ditai have the largest vacuum forming machine in Guangdong , the size is 4000x2000mm
4) Ditai all of vacuum forming machnes are made by ourself engineers, we can test and adjust them very well
5) Lower tooling cost and fast delivery time , vacuum forming instead of injection mold process
6) Products are widely applied in Toy, Car,Auto, Household appliance ,Medical equipment , Planting , Packing ,Advertising ,Furnitre etc
7) Extremely adaptive to customer design needs
8) 10sets of 3 Axis CNC, 1sets of 5 Axis CNC, 1sets of mold machine, 5sets of vacuum forming machines, 4sets of blowing mold machines etc.
1) What is thermoforming and vacuum forming?
Thermoforming is efficient and very cost-effective for the production of many plastic parts depending on the part size, shape, and quantity. Up-front costs are usually much lower, and lead times to tooling and production are generally much shorter than other processes such as injection molding. Temporary tooling offers an inexpensive short-term test for design issues and product market acceptance.3)What do you need from me to make a part?
We’ve started from a drawing on a UG, If you have a concept or Sample, then we can create a design, including CAD models, renderings, and detailed drawings. If, on the other hand, you already have a CAD (igs or stp)model or design, we can start from that and create molds and other tooling that will allow us to make the finished product. Our services include everything from design to prototypes to production, and we can do as much or as little as you need us to do.4)What do you make molds from?
Production molds are typically cast or machined from aluminum. Deeper molds are usually cast, while shallower molds may be machined directly from a block of aluminum. Aluminum molds can be temperature controlled, which allows tight tolerances, better detail, and shorter cycle times (which translates into a lower cost part).
5)When thermoforming a part, why can only one side be controlled?